Without team cohesiveness there can be no team effectiveness!
A facilitated, data-driven process that uses a big mirror for change
Ask about our team- and individual-level assessments and our roadmaps for change!
Develop Deeper Awareness of Self and Others
- Develop clear understanding of innate comfort zones and biases
- Goal is building capacity for versatility when dealing with other team members
- Classic 360 feedback methods available as well
Gain Better Understanding of Existing Executive Team Relationships
- Often cover: Trust, Achievement, Accountability, Engagement / Commitment, Conflict, etc.
- Map the invisible but present informal relationship among team members around 4-5 critical attributes
- Process is rapid and not overly consumed with relationship- building
- Tangible activities drive lessons home: personal bios, conflict resolution techniques, balance scorecard development, clear accountability, public goal setting, etc.
- Ask about our one-of-a-kind leadership learning experience available for individuals and corporations.